Some of the best dishes we can think of, were created by mistake. Well, actually that’s incorrect, most of the dishes we love were created using the trial-and-error method, but a large number of them were totally created by mistake, which is exactly what happened in this case. The mixture of Asian-inspired ingredients we are going to use as a condiment for the potatoes, will create the most delicious and crumbly-looking dish ever. Buon appetito!
- Peel, dice and boil the potatoes until they are properly cooked.
- Chop the onions, the chilli, the parsley and place these ingredients into a bowl.
- Add the vinegar and the water into the bowl and give the ingredients a good mix.
- Tip the potatoes into the bowl and stir them in by using a folding motion, which is the only way you can use if you want to get dry looking potatoes.
- Add in the chopped parsley and stir it in to complete the dish. Remember to taste the potatoes and adjust salt to taste.