At a certain point, we decided to start releasing recipes that are not necessarily aimed at getting edible goodies, and this preparation is one of them. Miriam has always been very passionate about homemade cosmetics, and the truth is that making vegan cosmetics at home is not only unbelievably easy, but it also yields the most natural results possible. If you’ve ever wondered how to make your own deodorant, have a look at our video, and do know that we have plenty of other cosmetic recipes for you to choose from.
- Place the baking soda and the water into a bowl, and stir well until the soda is completely dissolved.
- Take another container, tip in the glycerine, the xanthan gum and stir well to disperse it.
- Add in a small quantity of the water mixture you made before (about one teaspoon or five millilitres) and use a milk frother to combine the ingredients.
- Keep adding a little water to the mixture at a time and working it in until it is all incorporated.
- Add in the aloe gel, the essential oils and stir them in to complete the preparation. Store the deodorant into a suitable container or into a roll-on bottle.
Preparation Time: 10m
Storage Times: Keeps for up to a month in a dark cold place. Keeps even better if stored in the fridge.