Have you ever wondered how to make a stunning and traditional tomato sauce to be used as a topping for your beloved pizza? Here we have the answer for you. This five minute preparation (six minutes actually) is pretty special, and if you follow our easy tutorial to the letter, you’ll obtain perfect pizza sauce at every single attempt. Don’t believe me? Simply watch our video and it will all soon become clear.
- Place the salt and the baking soda into a container, add in the tinned tomatoes and blend the ingredients together using a stick blender.
- Place a pan over a medium heat, add in the tomato sauce, the herbs and stir to combine them.
- As soon as the mixture reaches the boiling point, turn the heat down to low and let the sauce simmer for six minutes to complete the preparation. Here is the recipe for our own herb mix.
- Too much baking soda will add an unpleasant soapy taste to the tomato sauce, so make sure not to use too much of it.
- If you do not have our herb mix, feel free to use and other favourite herb for this recipe.
Preparation Time: 5m
Cooking Time: 6m
Total Time: 11m
Storage Times: Keeps for 3 days in the fridge.